The 2017 Spring Women’s Retreat was held at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, New Hampshire. Over 65 women gathered for an encouraging time enjoying fellowship, music, and messages from our speaker, Robyn Huck on “The Comfort Zone.” A special prayer chapel was set up for the entire weekend as a space to leave prayer requests and spend time in personal prayer and reflection. Below you will find personal reflections about the retreat by some of the women who attended, followed by photos from the weekend. Unfortunately, audio recordings of the talks are not available.
At the end of the retreat, women were asked to comment on what was most helpful to them at the retreat. Several of their answers are included below:
- “Teaching time with Robyn Huck.”
- “The discussion groups were an encouraging space in which to process Robin’s teaching.”
- “Time in small groups connecting with women in our community group and time away to get to know other CRC women. Such great, meaningful conversations that don’t happen in midst of everyday life!”
- “Time – I love the venue – Pilgrim Pines. I love the food and access to coffee and tea…”
- “The testimonies.”
- “I really enjoyed the music – both the style and selection of the songs.”