On Sunday, October 11th, we will begin weekly worship services at the Hilton Garden Inn (35 N. Labombard Road in Lebanon). There will be an 8:30 to 9:30 am service and a 10:30 to 11:30 am service. Masks and social distancing are required.
Please RSVP on the church website by 9 pm on Saturday.
Safety Precautions for Indoor Worship
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the service.
- Please wear a mask and physical distance (6ft) from others. Masks must be worn during the whole service.
- Parking and entrance is by the back side entrance. Handicap parking is adjacent to the building.You will enter at the ballroom entry, which is past the main hotel entrance. If you go in the wrong entrance, you will be directed to go outside and to walk along the sidewalk toward the ballroom entrance.
- You will be checked at the entrance.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- Chairs will be arranged in singles and groups of 2 and 3. Then, seating will need to be arranged by family/household units.
- We will not be singing during the services at this time, though there will be music during the service.
- No Childcare will be available.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, please refrain from attending.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the Ballroom.
- Please RSVP by 9 pm Saturday. If you have not RSVP’d, you will be asked to wait outside until all those who have RSVP’d have checked in.
- If you have RSVP’d and find you are unable to attend, please email the
Service Entry Demo Video
If you would like to visualize how the service entry will work, please see the short video below.