We will be gathering Sunday, 10 am, at STORRS HILL in LEBANON (60 Spring St, Lebanon, NH 03766)! All are welcome to attend.
As part of the celebration of CRC’s 20th Anniversary, we will dedicate a portion of the October 4th service to reflecting on God’s work through CRC and the Willeman family over the 20 years, followed by a catered picnic lunch (individually packaged meals) and a time of open sharing. The event is outdoors with masks and physical distancing. You can RSVP for the worship service below (the RSVP for lunches is closed).
We are aiming to structure the logistics and our worship time to be as welcoming as possible for everyone, especially those that might be most vulnerable.
- Please arrive by 9:45 am.
- Please wear a mask and physical distance (6ft) from others. Masks must be worn; though you will have the opportunity to remove your mask, if you wish, while seated during the sermon, as directed from the leader up front.
- Please bring a lawn chair (and umbrella for sun and/or light rain) and/or a blanket as there is a slight slope in some of the seating area.
- Parking is upon entry. Handicap parking is by the building. Upper parking area is for visitors and those who need close access. Lower parking area is for general use (see attached arial photo).
- No Childcare will be available.
- In the event of inclement weather, you can expect an email by 7 am letting you know that the gathering at Storrs is cancelled.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, please refrain from attending. If you are not on the CRC email list, please contact the church office.
- Please RSVP by 9 pm Saturday.
- For more information see attachments.
- If you are unable to attend, please see the details for the Home Worship Guide.