February Service Trip
It has become our annual tradition to take a service trip in February. This year we will be going to the NETS Campus in Williston, Vermont. NETS is The New England Training and Sending Center for Church Planting and Revitalization. Join us as we help renovate the facilities so that NETS can continue to be a blessing to church planters across the world!
Participants from 7th grade through adults are welcome. We need all skill levels – especially those with trade skills for special projects. In addition to the work on the campus, we will also have time to enjoy:
- A full size gymnasium (perfect for dodgeball and basketball)
- Outdoor activities on the 100 acre campus (snowshoeing, nordic skiing, sledding, etc.)
- Hanging out with friends
- Social outings to downtown Burlington
- Opportunities to learn and grow through teaching and small group discussions
You can read about previous Service Trips on the church blog.
Regular-Registration: $60 by February 15th
If you are registering using a mobile device, click here.
What to Bring
- Spending Money (about $25)
- Bible and notebook
- Sleeping Bag, pillow and flashlight
- Toiletries and Bath Towel
- Comfortable indoor recreation clothing
- Indoor work clothing/work gloves
- Jeans/ Non-work clothing for classroom time
- Comfortable footwear/work boots
- Water bottle
- Medication if needed
For more information, contact