February Service Trip
It has become our annual tradition to take a service trip in February. In the past we have done hurricane relief in Louisiana, Mississippi and Long Island, as well as urban service work in Washington, DC and Newark, NJ. This year we are staying in New England and going to the NETS Campus in Williston, Vermont. NETS is The New England Training and Sending Center for Church Planting and Revitalization. Join us as we help renovate the facilities so that NETS can continue to be help church planters across the world!
Participants from 7th grade through adults are welcome. We need all skill levels – especially those with trade skills for special projects. In addition to the work on the campus, we will also have time to enjoy:
- A full size gymnasium (perfect for dodgeball and basketball)
- Outdoor activities on the 100 acre campus (snowshoeing, nordic skiing, sledding, etc.)
- Hanging out with friends
- Social outings to downtown Burlington
- Opportunities to learn and grow through teaching and small group discussions
You can read about previous Service Trips on the church blog.
If you would like to pay online, you may do so using a direct-debit from your checking account (see button below). If you would prefer, you may also mail a check to the church office (PO Box 5523, Hanover, NH 03755) or use the offering box on Sunday. If you use either of these options, please write “Service Trip” on the memo of your check and/or giving envelope.
What to Bring
- Spending Money (about $25)
- Bible and notebook
- Sleeping Bag, pillow and flashlight
- Sleeping mat or air mattress
- Toiletries and Bath Towel
- Comfortable indoor recreation clothing
- Indoor work clothing/work gloves
- Jeans/ Non-work clothing for classroom time
- Comfortable footwear/work boots
- Water bottle
- Medication if needed
For more information, contact