The Women’s Ministry at Christ Redeemer Church exists to foster a Gospel-centered community in which women are:
- Introduced to the truths of the Gospel through scripture and fellowship (Acts 2, Eph. 1:13, Romans 10:14, John 13:34-35)
- Equipped to behold God in His word and in prayer (Psalm 119, Luke 24:27,44-45, Col. 3:16 Acts 17:11)
- Transformed by the renewing of their minds (Romans 12, 1 Peter 1:13, Col. 3:2) and
- Empowered to live for the glory of Jesus in their everyday lives (Col. 3:17, 1 Cor. 10:31,1 Peter 3:11)
CRC seeks to grow this gospel-centered community through some of the following activities specifically designed for women. You can view all the upcoming events in the Women’s Fellowship Category of the Events Calendar.
These bible discussion groups meet regularly (almost weekly) at different times and locations around the Upper Valley.
- Early Morning Study meets Monday mornings at 6 am, in Lebanon, NH. studying Judges, Daniel, & Genesis with a Tim Keller study “Living in a Pluralistic Society. Contact Katharine Otto.
- Coffee Break meets Tuesday mornings at 9 am, at Wellspring Worship Center in West Lebanon, NH. Discussing Philippians and Colossians this winter with a study by Kay Arthur. Beginning on January 9th from 9 am -10:30 am. Contact Lauren Groves
- Decaf meets Wednesday evenings at 7 pm, at Diane Fleck’s home in Hanover. They will be beginning a book study on None Like Him by Jen Wilkin on January 18th. Contact Diane Fleck.
Women’s Prayer Time
The women of the church regularly have a time to come together and spend time in prayer. Women’s prayer is once a month on Wednesday evening. For the next event time and directions, click here.
At our Women’s Retreat, we step away from the business of our daily lives to spend some time hearing from God’s word in the company of other women. There is plenty of solid teaching, real conversations, and laughter. Join us… and invite a friend! Save the date for our 2017 Spring Retreat, April 28th and 29th at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, NH.
Audio recordings and photos from the other previous retreats can be found here.