The Women’s Ministry at Christ Redeemer Church exists to foster a Gospel-centered community in which women are:
- Introduced to the truths of the Gospel through scripture and fellowship (Acts 2, Eph. 1:13, Romans 10:14, John 13:34-35)
- Equipped to behold God in His word and in prayer (Psalm 119, Luke 24:27,44-45, Col. 3:16 Acts 17:11)
- Transformed by the renewing of their minds (Romans 12, 1 Peter 1:13, Col. 3:2) and
- Empowered to live for the glory of Jesus in their everyday lives (Col. 3:17, 1 Cor. 10:31,1 Peter 3:11)
CRC seeks to grow this gospel-centered community through some of the following activities specifically designed for women. You can view all the upcoming events in the Women’s Fellowship Category of the Events Calendar.
Summer Book Groups: Experience gospel life this summer with new friends and old in one of these book/discussion groups! All CRC women and friends are welcome.
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key by Rosaria Butterfield. Meeting Mondays 7:30 to 9:00 pm. First meeting on 6/24 at the Hanover Starbucks. Led by Dori Willeman and Anna Shaw. Participants should purchase their own books. Contact: Dori Willeman*.
- Gospel Foundation Training Group for Women: Led by Pastor Don Willeman.This is a study/training group that will lay the biblical/theological groundwork for basic gospel living and ministry in the context of CRC. Open to all women. Attendance and assignment expectations. Tuesdays in July 7:30 to 9:00 pm. For more info contact Katie Gilbert*.
- Strength to Love by Martin Luther King, Jr. Meeting Thursdays from 7:30 to 9:00 pm. First meeting 7/11. Location TBD. Led by Kathleen Peters and Faye Gillespie. Participants should purchase their own books. Contact
During the school year, these bible discussion groups meet regularly (almost weekly) at different times and locations around the Upper Valley.
- Coffee Break meets Tuesday mornings at 9 am, at Wellspring Worship Center in West Lebanon, NH. Coffee Break has ended for the school year but will resume in the fall. For more information, contact
- Decaf meets Wednesday evenings at 7 pm, at Megan Eshbaugh’s home in West Lebanon. This spring, they are studied the Even Better than Eden by Nancy Guthrie. Decaf has ended for the school year but will resume in the fall. For more information please contact Christine Engert*.
- Early Morning Bible Study meets Fridays from 6 am to 7:00 am at Maplefields in Lebanon, NH. They are currently studying the book of Genesis. Contact Pam Tengdin* or
*If you need emails for any of these individuals, please refer to your church directory or contact
Women’s Prayer Time
The women of the church regularly have a time to come together and spend time in prayer. For the next event time and directions, click here. Women’s Prayer breaks for the summer but will resume for the school year.
At our Women’s Retreat, we step away from the business of our daily lives to spend some time hearing from God’s word in the company of other women. There is plenty of solid teaching, real conversations, and laughter. Join us… and invite a friend! Our 2019 Spring Retreat is scheduled for April 26th and 27th at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, NH. For details on the 2019 retreat, click here.
Information and photos from previous retreats can be found here.