The Women’s Ministry at Christ Redeemer Church exists to foster a Gospel-centered community in which women are:
- Introduced to the truths of the Gospel through scripture and fellowship (Acts 2, Eph. 1:13, Romans 10:14, John 13:34-35)
- Equipped to behold God in His word and in prayer (Psalm 119, Luke 24:27,44-45, Col. 3:16 Acts 17:11)
- Transformed by the renewing of their minds (Romans 12, 1 Peter 1:13, Col. 3:2) and
- Empowered to live for the glory of Jesus in their everyday lives (Col. 3:17, 1 Cor. 10:31,1 Peter 3:11)
CRC seeks to grow this gospel-centered community through some of the following activities specifically designed for women. You can view all the upcoming events in the Women’s Fellowship Category of the Events Calendar.
During the school year, these bible discussion groups meet regularly (almost weekly) at different times and locations around the Upper Valley.
- Coffee Break meets Tuesday mornings at 9 am, at Wellspring Worship Center in West Lebanon, NH. They are currently studying the book of Matthew. For more information, contact
- Decaf meets Wednesday evenings at 7 pm, at Megan Eshbaugh’s home in West Lebanon. This winter, they are studying the book of Galatians. For more information please contact Christine Engert*.
- Early Morning Bible Study meets Fridays from 6 am to 7:00 am at Maplefields in Lebanon, NH. They are currently studying the book of Matthew. Contact Pam Tengdin* or
*If you need emails for any of these individuals, please refer to your church directory or contact
Women’s Prayer Time
The women of the church regularly have a time to come together and spend time in prayer. For the next event time and directions, click here. For the 2019-2020 school year, Women’s Prayer is scheduled for 9/11, 10/2, 11/13, 12/11, 1/8, 2/5, 3/4, 4/1, & 5/13.
At our Women’s Retreat, we step away from the business of our daily lives to spend some time hearing from God’s word in the company of other women. There is plenty of solid teaching, real conversations, and laughter. Join us… and invite a friend! Our 2019 Spring Retreat is scheduled for May 1st and 2nd at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, NH. For details on the 2019 retreat, click here.
Information and photos from previous retreats can be found here.