The Women’s Ministry at Christ Redeemer Church exists to foster a Gospel-centered community in which women are:
- Introduced to the truths of the Gospel through scripture and fellowship (Acts 2, Eph. 1:13, Romans 10:14, John 13:34-35)
- Equipped to behold God in His word and in prayer (Psalm 119, Luke 24:27,44-45, Col. 3:16 Acts 17:11)
- Transformed by the renewing of their minds (Romans 12, 1 Peter 1:13, Col. 3:2) and
- Empowered to live for the glory of Jesus in their everyday lives (Col. 3:17, 1 Cor. 10:31,1 Peter 3:11)
CRC seeks to grow this gospel-centered community through some of the following activities specifically designed for women. You can view all the upcoming events in the Women’s Fellowship Category of the Events Calendar.
Women’s Bible Studies
Groups will be starting the week of September 28th. Groups that are meeting in person will begin outside, and likely will move inside later this fall. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide childcare at this time. All groups will be limited to 10 people. Many groups are already full. If you are interested in learning which groups still have available space or have any other questions, please contact
- Tuesdays 9-10:30am on Zoom. Facilitators: Emily Lewis & Susie Matter.
- Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am on Zoom. Facilitator: Amy Chan.
- Tuesdays 11-12:30pm at the Willemans’ (West Lebanon). Facilitators: Alyssa Crane, Lauren Groves, & Dori Willeman.
- Wednesdays 7-8:30pm on Zoom. Facilitators: Katie Gilbert & Kathleen Peters.
- Fridays 7-8am on Zoom. Facilitators Pam Tengdin & Becca Wistrom.
Women’s Prayer Time
The women of the church regularly have a time to come together and spend time in prayer. For the 2020-20201 school year, Women’s Prayer is scheduled for 11/4, 12/2, 1/6, 2/3, 3/3, 4/7, 5/5.
At our Women’s Retreat, we step away from the business of our daily lives to spend some time hearing from God’s word in the company of other women. There is plenty of solid teaching, real conversations, and laughter. Join us… and invite a friend! Our 2020 Spring Retreat is scheduled for May 1st and 2nd at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, NH. For details on the 2020 retreat, click here.
Information and photos from previous retreats can be found here.