The Women’s Ministry at Christ Redeemer Church exists to foster a Gospel-centered community in which women are:
- Introduced to the truths of the Gospel through scripture and fellowship (Acts 2, Eph. 1:13, Romans 10:14, John 13:34-35)
- Equipped to behold God in His word and in prayer (Psalm 119, Luke 24:27,44-45, Col. 3:16 Acts 17:11)
- Transformed by the renewing of their minds (Romans 12, 1 Peter 1:13, Col. 3:2) and
- Empowered to live for the glory of Jesus in their everyday lives (Col. 3:17, 1 Cor. 10:31,1 Peter 3:11)
CRC seeks to grow this gospel-centered community through some of the following activities specifically designed for women. You can view all the upcoming events in the Women’s Fellowship Category of the Events Calendar.
These bible discussion groups meet regularly (almost weekly) at different times and locations around the Upper Valley.
- Coffee Break meets Tuesday mornings at 9 am, at Wellspring Worship Center in West Lebanon, NH. This fall, they will be studying “Abide”, a Jennifer Wilkin study on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John. For more information, contact
- Decaf meets Wednesday evenings at 7 pm, at Megan Eshbaugh’s home in West Lebanon. This fall, they are studying the Never Unfriended: The Secret to Finding and Keeping Lasting Friendships by Lisa-Jo Baker. Participants should purchase their own book. Decaf not meet on the Wednesdays when there is Women’s Prayer. For more information please contact Christine Engert.
- Early Morning Bible Study meets Fridays from 6 am to 7:15 am at Jake’s Coffee Co in Lebanon, NH. This fall, they will be studying the book of Philippians. Contact Pam Tengdin or
Women’s Prayer Time
The women of the church regularly have a time to come together and spend time in prayer. For the next event time and directions, click here.
At our Women’s Retreat, we step away from the business of our daily lives to spend some time hearing from God’s word in the company of other women. There is plenty of solid teaching, real conversations, and laughter. Join us… and invite a friend! Our 2019 Spring Retreat is scheduled for April 26th and 27th at Pilgrim Pines Conference Center in Swanzey, NH.
Information and photos from previous retreats can be found here.