Worship Services at the Hilton Garden Inn
On Sunday, October 11th, we will begin weekly worship services at the Hilton Garden Inn (35 N. Labombard Road in Lebanon). There will be an 8:30 to 9:30 am service and a 10:30 to 11:30 am service. Masks and social distancing are required.
Please RSVP on the church website by 9 pm on Saturday.
Safety Precautions for Indoor Worship
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the service.
Masks are required (unless you are unable to wear one due to a health condition).
Physical distancing (6 ft from others) is required.
- Parking and entrance is by the back side entrance. Handicap parking is adjacent to the building.You will enter at the ballroom entry, which is past the main hotel entrance. If you go in the wrong entrance, you will be directed to go outside and to walk along the sidewalk toward the ballroom entrance.
- You will be checked at the entrance.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- Chairs will be arranged in singles and groups of 2 and 3. Then, seating will need to be arranged by family/household units.
- Due to the best COVID guidance for indoor worship we have received, we ask that you do not sing loudly, but quietly (perhaps even humming), and meditatively, worshipping God by “making melody
to the Lord with your heart” (Ephesians 5:19).
- No Childcare will be available.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, please refrain from attending.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the Ballroom.
- Please RSVP by 9 pm Saturday. If you have not RSVP’d, you will be asked to wait outside until all those who have RSVP’d have checked in.
- If you have RSVP’d and find you are unable to attend, please email the
Service Entry Demo Video
If you would like to visualize how the service entry will work, please see the short video below.
Participating from Home:
For those who are unable to join us, we will continue to post an online Home Worship Guide. Our hope is to post a video of the sermon from the first service by 11:00 am.
Weekly Children’s Lesson
While we are unable to offer childcare or children’s classes during this time, CRC volunteers have been creating weekly children’s lesson videos.
Over the Past Several Months
CRC first resumed in-person worship services outside. Beginning on July 12th, we met outside at Storrs Pond and later at Storrs Hill. Although the outdoor setting allowed for significant space between households, masks and social distancing were required. We continued outdoor services until early-October when we moved indoors due to the colder weather.
Before it was safe to resume services in person, all were invited to participate in Sunday worship through an online Home Worship Guide. These guides are still published every week for those who are unable to join us for in-person worship.
Prior to the pandemic, CRC met for weekly worship at Hanover High School. You can see details for those services here.