Complete for Sunday, November 19th
READ: Ephesians 2:1-10
- This passage does not use the term “repentance”, but it seems safe to assume that it is behind the point that Paul is trying to make. Make a brainstorm list of what we learn about repentance from this passage. Come up with at least 7-10 things.
- What is the connection between grace, faith and good works, and how does this connect to the idea of repentance?
READ: John 3:19-21
- According to this passage, why do we struggle to repent?
- In light of this, what do you think must precede repentance?
READ: 2 Corinthians 7:10
- What is the end game of repentance? In other words, once one repents how should one feel about themselves and their relationship with God
- What do you think inhibits us from experiencing this?
If you would like to view this study as a PDF, click here.
Image Source: Wikimedia